Jiu-Jitsu is a strategic and technical martial art, for this reason, it is perfectly fitted for the weaker to take advantage of stronger opponents. We know that men are biologically stronger than women, which makes this martial art an excellent option for self-defense.
Jiu-Jitsu teaches people to anticipate actions so they can get away from dangerous situations as fast as possible safely, patiently and calmly. This is the perfect workout combination for body and mind.
We are very happy to see the female category in competitions growing and having more and more girls in Australia and around the world.
Jiu-Jitsu Benefits for women:
- Full body workout, mainly: core, shoulders, arms and hips.
- Cardiovascular exercise: burning calories and improve well being.
- Improve strength by aerobic exercises and isometric positions.
- Builds self-esteem and confidence.
- Improve coordination.
- Improve flexibility.
- Self-defense skills.
- Improve your emotional control.
- Pushes your competitiveness in a health way.
📞 02 8084 1978
See you on the mats,
Gracie Sydney Team.